New Delhi: Ukrainian soldiers are abandoning their positions in the face of a Russian offensive, Moscow has claimed.
In a statement issued Thursday morning, Russian defense officials said “intelligence shows that Ukrainian military and army units are abandoning their posts en masse, laying down their arms.” No direct evidence has been presented to substantiate the statement, RT reported.
According to the statement, “the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine that have laid down their arms are not being attacked. The Russian armed forces are not attacking Ukrainian cities. There is no threat to the civilian population,” the report says.
Moscow says a number of military targets, including airfields, defense facilities and aircraft, have been hit by “high-precision weapons” as part of a “special operation” ordered by President Vladimir Putin.
However, Mariupol Mayor Vadim Bouchenko held a press conference later that day claiming that three people were killed and six injured in the city, including a child. “Don’t panic. We are ready to fight for Mariupol and Ukraine,” he said.
Alexey Reznikov, Minister of Defense of Ukraine, has called on the citizens of his country to take up arms in the face of the Russian offensive. “The enemy attacks, but our army is unbreakable,” he wrote on Facebook. “Anyone who is ready and able to bear arms can now join the Territorial Defense Forces in their local region.”
Kiev Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba issued a statement declaring that Moscow “has just launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.” According to him, “this is a war of aggression. Ukraine will defend itself and win,” he insisted, according to the report. “The world can and must stop Putin. The time to act is now.”
Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky has declared martial law in the country, urging citizens to remain calm and stay home.
Apple threatens to withhold Twitter from App Store: Musk
San Francisco: Twitter CEO Elon Musk said Apple has “threatened to withhold” the micro-blogging platform from its App Store without giving a reason.
Musk’s accusation came shortly after he tweeted late Monday that Apple has “mostly stopped advertising” on Twitter following a survey that asked users whether the iPhone maker should “publish all shares of censorship that it has taken that affect its customers”.
In a series of tweets, Musk said: “Apple also threatened to remove Twitter from its App Store, but won’t tell us why.
“Did you know that Apple puts a 30 percent secret tax on everything you buy through its App Store?”
Several users expressed their thoughts on Musk’s claim.
While one user commented, “Apple doesn’t support free speech,” another said, “because it’s violating the rules about moderating extremist content.”
Meanwhile, Yoel Roth, who resigned from Twitter as head of trust and safety earlier this month, said that while Musk perpetuates the lack of legitimacy through his impulsive changes and lengthy tweet pronouncements about the platform’s rules, Twitter it now faces close scrutiny from Apple and Google. app stores
In a New York Times article amid the #RIPTwitter trend on social media, Roth said that “Twitter will have to balance its new owner’s goals with the practical realities of Apple’s and Google’s internet life, a no-brainer.” easy for employees who have chosen to stay.
“And when I left the company, the calls from the application review teams had already started,” Roth wrote.
After furore for slurring women, Ramdev regrets and apologises
Mumbai: Just 72 hours after his comments about women sparked a furor, a chastened yoga guru, Swami Ramdev, expressed his regret and apologized for his comments.
Ramdev emailed Maharashtra State Commission for Women Chairman Rupali Chakankar in response to her letter on Friday demanding an explanation of his remarks within 72 hours.
Confirming the developments, the MSCW boss reported that Ramdev sent him the reply, expressing regret and offering an apology, but also stating that his comments were allegedly twisted out of context.
“We have received your response to our notice… However, if there are any further objections or complaints, we will conduct a full investigation and obtain the full video recording of the show made last week,” Chakankar warned, while speaking to IANS. .
Addressing a free women’s yoga training program in Thane, Ramdev Baba blurted out to the mostly women gathering: “Women look good in sarees, they look great in salwar suits and, in My opinion, they look good even if they are not wearing anything.
At the time, Ramdev was flanked by Balasahebanchi MP Shrikant Shinde Shiv Sena Thane, son of Prime Minister Eknath Shinde, and singer Amruta Fadnavis, wife of Bharatiya Janata Party Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and other prominent personalities.
The blatant statements prompted calls for Ramdev to “slap, kick and admonish” them from various locations in Maharashtra and other parts of India.
Agitated top leaders from various parties, including Sanjay Raut, Dr. Manisha Kayande, Kishore Tiwari, Mahesh Tapase, women activists like Aparna Malikar, Trupti Desai and others, pounced on Ramdev, seeking an unconditional apology, framing him for demoting women and other demands. even as the MSCW slapped a notice.
Uorfi calls Chetan Bhagat a ‘pervert’ after he questions her dress sense
Mumbai: Internet personality Uorfi Javed clashed with popular writer Chetan Bhagat over the latter’s comment calling her a “distraction” to children. Although Bhagat later clarified that he had been quoted out of context, Worfi went after him, all guns blazing.
Uorfi took to her Instagram Stories and shared a series of her chats that had gone viral a few years ago during the #MeToo campaign. He was later accused of sexual misconduct by author and yoga instructor Ira Trivedi.
After bringing the allegations against Bhagat to the attention of his followers, Uorfi reacted to the author’s comment: “Guys, let’s not forget how many women accused him during the #MeToo case!!”
He added that men like Bhagat only blame women and said there was no need to drag her into the conversation and make comments about the type of clothing she chooses to wear.
“Men like him will always blame women rather than accept their own shortcomings!! Just because you’re a pervert doesn’t mean it’s the girl’s fault or what she’s wearing! Uorfi said.
“Unnecessarily dragging myself into a conversation, commenting on how my clothes distract kids is such a fucked up thing to say! Isn’t texting young girls distracting to them though? She continued.
Uorfi also pointed out how Bhagat’s comment showed that his way of thinking was quite old-fashioned.
“Stop promoting rape culture you psychos out there! Blaming women’s clothing for men’s behavior is so 80s. Mr. Chetan Bhagat. Who was distracting you when you texted girls half your age? Uorfi said. “Always blame the opposite sex and never accept your own shortcomings or failings! People like you are cheating young people, not me. Encourage men to blame women or their clothes when they are to blame.
The former ‘Bigg Boss OTT’ contestant said all this in a video she shared, where she asked what was the need for the ‘Two States’ author to bear her name at a literature festival, despite the fact that she is not a writer, nor of his age.
“I don’t understand the need to mention my name at a literature festival. I’m not an author. Also, you said that the young man is distracted by looking at my photos. Put that aside. First, tell me why you, who are twice the age of youth, would send messages to girls half your age. Wasn’t that a distraction? Were your marriage and children not affected by it? Worfi asked.
Bhagat also took to his Twitter account to clarify that he was being questioned unnecessarily for what he had not said.
“I told the guys to focus on fitness and their running and not waste time on Instagram,” Bhagat said. “Apparently, that’s not right! So they cut out my statement, said it out of context, the headline added things I never said, and made an age discrimination click-bait piece,” he added.
Guide9 months ago
Kundelik Kz войти 2022
Guide9 months ago
Guide9 months ago
Guide9 months ago
Pbe Online Banking 2022
State News9 months ago
In Rani’s Absence, Savita To Lead Indian Women In FIH Pro League; Sangita Kumari New Face
Tech News9 months ago
Blackberry’s 5G smartphone plans are now officially dead
Nation9 months ago
Wanita MCA urges Perlis Welfare Dept to help, not hinder, Loh’s reunion with children
Tech News9 months ago
Vivo launches new phone with big battery